BCAA PLUSRegular price $30.00
Supplement for sporting horses subjected to high-performance demands. Contribution of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA), minerals, Vit. B6 and ATP for muscles in training that improves horse performance. To shorten recovery time after strenuous activity.
Each 100 g of product contains:
- L-Leucine 16.87 g
- L-Valine 14.25 g
- Zinc and sodium edetate 0.42 g
- L-Isoleucine 6.0 g
- Chromium Picolinate 0.00075 g
- L-Glutamine 1.31 g
- N,N dimethylglycine.HCl 1.25 g
- D,L-carnitine .HCl 1.73 g
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine. HCl) 1.88 g
- Magnesium Glycerophosphate 3.03 g
- ATP (sodium adenosine triphosphate) 2.02 g
- Flavored excipients c.s.p. 100g
Animal species for which it is intended:
Route of administration. How to use:
- Orally, with the help of the dosing syringe.
Administration – Indicative doses:
- Administer 2 dosing syringes, 3 -4 hours before the sporting event or 2 syringes 2 times a day for 3 days before the sporting event. During resistance exercise 1/3 of the dosing syringe every 2 to 3 hours.