Myler Curb Strap HooksRegular price $5.95
Myler Curb Strap Hooks for cheekpieces with hooks and curb loops.
Sold in pairs
At Kuda Leather Inc., we are committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and services. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day return policy.
To initiate a return, you must contact us and make sure your return meets the following requirements:
- The item must be returned in new and unused condition, without scuffs, scratches, dirt, or horse hair. Please refrain from riding the saddles, even just a few laps around the arena. Additionally, please ensure that all original packaging and tags are included. Any signs of wear and tear, including scratches, marks, dirt, or discolorations, may be subject to an up to 25% restocking fee.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, except in cases where the item is defective, damaged, incorrect, or due to workmanship issues. In these cases, we will cover the cost of return shipping.
- To be eligible for a 100% refund, you must notify us of your intent to return the item within ten (10) days of receipt, and the item must be returned to our store within 30 days of receipt.
- Replacements will be forwarded strictly after the products have been returned and inspected by us. If the replacement item is not in stock, it will be Backordered. Wait times may apply.
- Special orders and customized merchandise will not be eligible for returns. A custom item refers to any product being built according to your specific requirements, such as a saddle with a 7" gullet or above, custom conchos, tooling, or seat material. As such, it is being crafted exclusively for you. (Please note that this policy does not apply to stocked custom items. If you have ordered a limited edition or custom item that is not specifically made for you, it will fall under our stock return policy). Before returning any product that meets these specifications, kindly contact us for further assistance.
- Certain items, such as sprays, bits, vitamins, and supplements, will not be accepted for return.
- Items previously replaced because they were defective, damaged, or incorrect are not returnable.
Refunds will be issued within 20 to 30 business days of receipt of the returned item. Please note that we cannot issue refunds for items that have been damaged or altered in any way.
- On exchanges, an additional shipping fee will be incurred.
- Items that individuals seek to return should still have the appropriate tags and be in new and unused condition, meaning that items should not have marks from horse wear or dirt. We can only process the exchange if the returned product meets these conditions.
- Most stock orders are shipped within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping charges from the original order are non-refundable.
- Please inspect your products upon arrival. Any damage to products due to shipping must be immediately reported.
- We offer wither tracing and seat advice as a recommendation, but we cannot guarantee that the saddle will fit the rider and the horse. Please call us beforehand and follow our instructions.
- You have a two-week window to cancel your custom saddle order (any order where you choose the saddle options) and receive a full refund. After this period, cancellations will still be accepted, but a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- Please note that not all orders are in stock when your order is placed. If your order is not in stock, your order will be placed in Backordered, and we will let you know the estimated ship date for your complete order. Custom products, such as saddles, will take longer to be ready; we will let you know once the item is ready for shipping.
Thank you for choosing Kuda. We hope you enjoy your purchase, and if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.